Value of the product:
- Accentuates natural wooden texture imparting it tinges of valuable sorts of wood
- Protects from weather impact and UV-rays
- Has “anti-blocking” effect — painted surfaces do not stick together
- Fast drying
- Protects from pests (mould, fungi, blue stain)
Intended for coating new wooden surfaces and those treated with antiseptic. Used for interior and exterior painting of wooden walls, window frames, doors, etc
- The surface to be painted should be clean, dry, degreased, free of dust and mould
- To extend operational life of the coating, it is recommended to impregnate unpainted wood with TRIORA «Nature Base» Wood-protective Primer before applying the glaze
If necessary, dilute with water for working viscosity
- Thoroughly stir before applying
- Apply with a brush or by spraying at temperature +5 °С and above
- Apply the glaze in 2 layers, to obtain a darker tone – in 3 layers. During repair painting – in 1 or 2 layers, depending on the substrate colour and condition of the painted surface. Recommendation: To avoid difference in shades when painting the same area, it is necessary to mix enough glaze in a single container. Board end faces must be treated extremely carefully
Storage, transportation and disposal:
Keep out of children’s reach. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Protect from frost. Keep at dry and cool place at a temperature not lower than + 5°C and not higher than + 35°C, protected from direct sunlight.
Closed containers with residues have to be recycled municipal waste collection sites.